Are You a First Premiere Credit Card Holder? If your answer is yes. So here you need to register mypremiercreditcard login, bill payment, balance check and register online at www.mypremiercreditcard.com. If you want to create your own credit card payment account You will need to log in by entering your username and password if you do not have an account here, then I am going to share the information related to you. So that you can create your new account on mypremiercreditcard. So that you can take advantage of online payments.
- To gain account access, enroll online premiere card so that customers can pay a bill, view their current balance, view available credit, view recent transactions (i.e. last night bar tab), And print online details.
- This service is free for all first Premier Bank credit card members.
If your credit limit is $ 300, then the annual fee will be $ 75 and $ 45 and $ 6.25 per month in the first year. If your credit limit is $ 400, then the annual fee will be $ 100 in the first year and $ 45 and $ 6.25 per month. If your credit limit is $ 500, then the annual fee will be $ 125 in the first year and $ 49 and $ 10.4 per month. You can also see the latest information from the official website. Therefore, * we are not affiliated or authorized by the premier bank. This information has not been reviewed or approved by the premier bank first. If you have a credit card and you want to know how you can log in to your credit card and check account balance.
How to register at mypremiercreditcard.com
- First of all, visit the link on the website www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Now access the home page of the website, because you are looking for a link marked “Application for Link” located under the “Do not Link” card.
- This click will bring a new window where you have been requested to add information to the given form.
- Click on the “Apply now” button and click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- You are requested to mark your first, middle, and last name as guided areas.
- Add your full address with apartment number
- In the next step, you have to give the name of your city and state from the drop-down menu given.
- Add zip code to your area and choose the time at the time of year and month.
- The choice of the selection form is given as to which type of residence you are living, you are still living
- Enter your home and mobile phone number with the birthplace, social security number and email address in the labeled areas.
Online Payment through Mypremiercreditcard
Phone Number: You can use a checking account or a debit card payment via the automated phone service for free. Call Tel: 1-800-987-5521 to process your payment.
To send payment thru Money Gram, use this received code: 6267
To send payment thru the Western Union, use this code city: PREMIER SD
Visit http://premier.where2pay.com for other locations where you can send cash
First Premier Bank Phone Number Contact
You can contact First Premier Bank by dialing the number below:
Their Customer Service Representatives are available:
Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CT. Also on Saturdays through 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT.
You can also reach them by sending mail to
First PREMIER Bank
PO Box 5529
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529.