PayMDXTolls (www.paymdxtolls.com) Online Service Center You can pay toll payments. Which you can get answers to frequently asked questions. How to contact us or dispute a notice. Pay your toll payment by using the official website www.paymdxtolls.com and entering an account license plate, account number. You can enter your account online by entering the driver’s license number and notice number.
The MDX Miami-Dade Expressway Authority is an American website. Which works in the state of Florida. The website was created by the State Government with the Miami-Dade County Commission in 1994. The Authority was operating five major expressways. Which was previously kept by the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT). These include expressways. Allows a customer to pay toll related to the Miami-Ded Expressway Authority (MDX). In the Miami-Dade County as a service for the state, there will be profits for maintaining and improving and expanding five expressways.
Toll-By-Plate account www.paymdxtolls.com
MDX Toll will help repair the following types of roads in the South Miami area. State Road 924 (Grize Parkway), State Road 112 (Airport Expressway), State Road 836 (Dolphin Expressway), State Road 874 (Don Shula Expressway), and State Road 878 (Snapper Creek Expressway). To reduce toll traffic, repair, holes, road maintenance, open new lanes will be provided, and in some cases, flowers will be provided on the edge of flowers.
- As a Guest: There is no need to register, and due to the fee every time payment information will be re-entered to the customers.
- As a registered customer: The customer needs to register with a valid email address and save payment information for quick payment. Provides account details, account activities or details, and customers can create credit cards, or check payments, and monitor disputes/appeals.
Toll-By-Plate Account Login Guide
- First, visit the browser at www.paymdxtolls.com
- After coming to the home page, click on the “Login” link
- Here you can choose your state and type in the account license plate
- Now type in your account number or you proceed with the driver’s license number or notice number.
- Click on the “Sign in” button at the end of the page and it will take you to a new page.
- Where you will be in touch with online services
- And you can get whatever you want from here.
Pay MDX Tolls Customer Service Info
- Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Service Center / Self-Service toll-free number is 855-277-0848
- Closed on major holidays such as Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and Independence Day
- Any customers with a lock box attempting to send a remit check payments should mail it to Miami-Dade
- Expressway Authority, PO Box 865009, Orlando, FL 32886-5009.
Any questions about the MDX toll can be directed at 855-277-0848. Online self-service is available 24/7 (during maintenance period) and Walk-ins are welcome at a brick and mortar location between 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Any check can be matched: Miami-Dade Expressway Authority, PO Box 865009, Orlando, FL 32886-5009.